Monday, February 21, 2011

I want.

The universe shouts around me.
Explains am lost.
Everything seems to be having an identity here.
Some uncommon, some known to all.

The uncommon die,
Leaving a few bleeding hearts.
The known live,
Forever, somewhere.

I don`t want to be immortal.
But I want to be known.
As the one who made a difference.

My wealth shall be the people,
Who love me.
My glory shall be in the times,
I stood up for some one.

My deeds shall be remembered,
As the ones, that brought another life.
I want to be remembered,
Like that insane memory,
That refuses to decay.

I don`t wish to fill,
Pages of some popular history book.
I do wish to fill,
Some hearts with my thoughts.

I want to be remembered,
For everything I wasn't.
I want to be cherished,
For this emotional heart.

I want to be known,
For the words I spoke.
I want to be connected,
Long after I am gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say what you want....