Saturday, March 5, 2011

Calling Upon.

I stare at my phone, sometimes for hours together. There are times when I know who to call and dial the number. There are times when in spite of having 500 contacts on my phone I call no one. Very diligently I scroll through the names, one by one and sometimes in great speed. Very softly I stop by a few, read the names and then the numbers and move on. These are the times when I know I need to talk to myself and the fact I don't come on the contact list.

I often grow silent to myself and do the in tuned things to my best. I run away from the burn out and quietly tuck away the cribs of my heart. I feel some thing within me needs my attention. And I look at my phone for hours together and don't know who to call.

2 comments:

  1. wow.... u write beautifullly ... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now there is a number in your contact list, who reflects you.....so no more guessing whom to call :-)

    ReplyDelete

Say what you want....