Friday, October 12, 2007

Are you in your skin?

It is that time of the night… when people prefer to sleep… but someone nocturnal like me; find their brains a little extra active at this hour.Am I a child of Satan?? Or it is just insane to be up? Well it does not really matter what people think or perceive this to be.

It is important to spend some time thinking...just about anything...I think about all the things that I did, All the people I remembered, Someone new I liked or just disliked... That special someone I still miss, those college days that are an inseparable part of my life... those long lost friends and the good times.

Thinking helps me realize that I am alive... that apart from all the things I do and say... in the best of their diplomatic condition...I do give myself a room for thought and sit and talk to myself and meet the real me.

I am known for being blunt and On the Face...but I do sometimes say things to people I don't really mean... but still say it may be thinking that it is appropriate.

But what I have realized is that in this huge World, no matter how covered you are with friends and well wishers, you do have a real you, known best to self!

Nobody likes to walk naked on the road... and so we usually wear all the things that are taught to us by the World...with a clear definition of the wrongs and rights or acceptable and unacceptable.

This dilemma to be socially accepted grips everyone who wishes to survive. I am not someone who very easily appeals to the nicer side of people...may be because I like to be closest to my real self. Simply because I don't want to lead a life that I am taught to lead and follow the same blindly. I use my own judgments before I follow any rule put forth by the Law of the Land.

Does this make me rude? Well I don't know that, but it sure makes me real. In spite of the fact that I too may get sugar coated at times, but I still feel that am closest to my skin.

Talking to yourself helps, because you just know yourself a little better when you speak up to yourself what you really feel, what you missed and what you really wished to say to the World outside :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say what you want....