Monday, October 15, 2007

Dream = Reality

Ever lived a life where you could not distinguish between a Dream and Reality... I have and to a large extent I still am. But they are not weird dreams, these dreams are very real. They just generally represent a day in my life. There is no loss or achievement in them... it is just so much like normal life.

So many times I have gotten up and asked something to my mom, and she has told me; “No, this never happened. You must be dreaming". Only once she would say so, I would realize that it was a mere dream.

This is very strange... and funny at the same time. When I was young, I remember that I spent years searching for a few cut- outs from a book in my parent’s wardrobe... and my parents just insisted that they have never seen them and are unaware of their existence. At that time I just thought that my parents must have just hidden them somewhere. I just never managed to find them. But I still strongly believe that they existed.

Strange but true, that my dreams are so powerful that sometimes I would believe in them for time unknown even if some one tells me.... IT was a Dream!

Dream= Reality... strangely still happens to me!!!

1 comment:

Say what you want....