Wednesday, October 17, 2007

The Painful Let go.... :(

Why is "Let Go" easier to say than implement.... I have tried to let things be... or let go of people so many times, but have never been successful.

Why is that so difficult for me?? I just can’t see things falling apart. I can’t see people walk away, at least those who mean something to me.

Am I suffering from some psychotic disorder, as usually people find it very simple to let go. May be some people are just too strong. Some people know just the right thing... and also walk towards it. But my heart always melts when I see people who matter to me. My anger seems far gone!

Beyond a particular time, I do believe that no one in reality belongs to me. It is this temporary phase of life, till life rolls we like to possess people and things and proudly call them 'ours'.

It is so strange, that people, who are important to me, are actually not mine. Because when death comes knocking at my door I will have to walk towards it all alone... No one shall accompany me... I will have to walk alone...

What is funny is that every one knows this reality, and what is strange is... that no one wishes to believe in it. May be because no one wants to be lonely... maybe no one wants to walk alone!!

Why are things so important to the world? When even people one can never possess. And some spend a lifetime acquiring objects that will be left behind.

But still why is it so difficult to let go? I know just like others, I will spend my entire life, collecting things and people to make my life peaceful...but in the end...I will have to walk alone. Can I then learn to find peace in this loneliness and defy every rule of Sociology?

No matter how much I would wish to believe I can.... the truth is I can’t.... Come on I am not God yet :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say what you want....