Saturday, October 13, 2007

IGNORED

The beauty of individuality
Is the reality
People hide, what is real
And show what the world wants to see….

This world has abandoned me
Left me untouched.
Forgot to teach me,
The rule of the land!

I said my heart felt
Smiled at every wink of child like stories
Gave the world truth
Bitter or sweet, but naked!

Today I lay
With friends and foe
World of understandings and
A World of lost hopes.

Insignificant to the majority
I learnt to be ignored
Be no one in ones life
Be some one is someone’s life!

Gave with both hands
With innocent heart,
The cruelty made me strong
Taught me to smile, after every tear!

Ask me not how I take it
All think m strong
No one saw the death, I died every day
No one felt the numbness creep in.

This life has made me
Strong, hurt, full of zest in pain!
Every day the sprit shivers,
And I sense decay!

I am alive,
Sane in this inhumane world
Simple, unaware and
Yes, IGNORED.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say what you want....